Personal essay completing guide
This form of essay is very commonly used while writing for college admission essays as it allows the reader to get a personal view of you through your writing and form an opinion of the unknown and unseen you. This is a good opportunity where one can present oneself in the best light if written thoughtfully, honestly and with care. It can become a platform where you can voice your opinions, air your views and share your innermost thoughts without any reservations. What remains now, is to choose the perfect personal essay topic, that will catch the imagination of the reader and will attract him towards the written article, as a fly is attracted towards a honeypot. Writing a personal essay is far easier than many other forms of essay writing like research paper writing, writing for a research proposal format etc. knowing how to write an essay outline is also important, as an outline keeps the essay on track and also improves the quality of the essay.
You can write about yourself, you can present your likes and dislikes, your opinions on your personal experiences from everyday life. The introduction of the essay should be such that it raises the curiosity of the reader immediately and inspires him to read further. The rest of the essay should be conversational and easy flowing so that the person who is reading it feels that you are talking to him. The reader who cannot visually see you should be able to picture you through your writing, such should be impacted. Personal opinions and feelings should be so presented that the reader also feels the same.
Given below are some personal essay topics to choose from:
- 1. If you were made the emperor of this world for one day, what would you do?
- 2. How would you like spend a day when you are free to do anything you like.
- 3. An incident which has made you a write my research paper cheap different person.
- 4. Describe one person in your family who has influenced you the most and give reasons as to why you look up to this person.
- 5. Describe one incident from your childhood which you regret doing and would like to make amends now.
- 6. Describe one person whom you think has hurt you so much that you can never forgive that person and narrate that incident.
- 7. Failures that have slowed you down, even if for a few moments.
- 8. One change you would like to make in this world that would benefit many.
- 9. If given a chance, would you like to move back to childhood or move towards the future, from the present day state.
- 10. One thing you would like to do or one place you would like to visit, before you die.
Writing a personal essay, as you can see is very easy to write on if you know the basics of essay writing, have the perfect personal essay topic to write on and a little bit of creativity in you. Browse through our sample essays and essay examples to get a close view of how to write the perfect personal essay and win over the reader. If you still think that writing is not your cup of tea then order at MasterPapers.com and just rest in peace.