- This section is up to 6 lines of text. Include relevant experience, capabilities and skills.
- If you decide to have this point in your resume, make sure your achievements are connected with the position you are applying for. Don’t mention irrelevant ones. Bullet the list.
- Mention educational establishments you attended and degrees you have obtained.
- Enumerate your major qualifications; stress the most pertinent to the job.
- Use a reverse chronological order. If your work experience is rather extensive, put earlier jobs under the same title.
- Emphasize your achievements.
- Your name, address, home and cell phone numbers.
- Make it rather brief mentioning only pertinent acts.
- List your positive qualities that are useful in the job.